Discover the next generation of hand, skin and surface hygiene products that are transforming expectations on skin health and efficacy. Elyptol is the perfect synergy of science and nature, harnessing nature’s strengths to create skincare products that effectively kill bacteria, fungi and other common germs.
Not All Hand Sanitizers Are Created Equal
If you use hand sanitizing products, chances are you care about your health. Why not take it a step further, and choose a product that’s safe for you and the environment?
- Did you know most, if not all, hand sanitizers contain ingredients that damage skin and are harmful for the environment?
On the flip side…
- Did you know natural hand sanitizers, which are carefully formulated with non-toxic ingredients, have more effective healing properties, are gentler on your skin, and safe for the planet?
Natural and Hospital-Grade
Elyptol leverages the powerful essential oils of the Eucalyptus plant with naturally-derived ethanol to create a hand sanitizer effective enough for hospital use. With an unprecedented kill rate of 99.9999%, Elyptol is in a category of its own with the highest industry standards of efficacy in hand hygiene.
Designed for Frequent Use
Thanks to natural, non-toxic ingredients, Elyptol will not break down the layers of skin. Elyptol products are dermatologically tested and recommended, and minimize the likelihood of allergic reactions or dermatitis.
Award-Winning & Endorsed
Elyptol is endorsed by some of the world’s leading safety, effectiveness and green monitoring organizations.
- Member of the World Health Organizations (WHO) collaborative Hand Hygiene Program.
- Registered with the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia.
- Follow European Commission (CE Mark) guidelines.
- EWG Verified
Consciously Made Without:
Triclosan, Benzalkonium Chloride, Quats, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances,
Glycols, Chlorine, Formaldehyde Carriers, Petrochemicals, or Most Common Allergens.
Choosing Elyptol is Choosing Nature!