Endorsed and Registered
Elyptol is endorsed and registered by some of the world’s leading regulatory, safety, effectiveness and green monitoring organizations. This means you can be assured of the safety, efficacy, transparency, quality, eco-friendliness of our products.
In the USA, the FDA is responsible for protecting the public health by ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of, in particular human drugs. The TGA is part of the Australian Government Department of Health, and is responsible for regulating therapeutic goods including prescription medicines, vaccines, sunscreens, vitamins and minerals and medical devices.
Elyptol has gone through a stringent testing process making sure that its products pass the regulatory requirement of both the FDA and the TGA making it a hospital grade, antimicrobial safe, effective and secure product. Elyptol hand gel and spray is also compliant to EN 1500, a stringent European Standard for hand antiseptics that involves actually testing products on hands not just in test tube.
Elyptol is fit for both professional and consumer use and Elyptol workplace wipes are considered to be a true commercial- grade disinfectant wipe.
The certifications, awards, regulatory acceptance is a testament to Elyptol offering all consumers a product that not only works but aims to support skin health by offering a natural based product with the power and effectiveness of the other hospital grade leading brands.
The awards and accreditation that has Elyptol has received include:
- Elyptol is the only GECA endorsed hand sanitiser in Australasia and can be SAFELY used by BOTH consumers and patients. The Good Environmental Choice Australia ecolabel is an independent ‘tick’ that shows your product is better for the environment, has a lower impact on human health and has been ethically made. GECA's stringent auditing procedures and standards mean GECA certification is trusted, rigorous and relevant to the healthcare industry.
– “Best New Natural Product” – (The New Hope NEXTY Awards are globally recognized as the best in class in the Natural Products sector. They were created to recognize the most game-changing and inspiring products in the CPG market today).
– Finalist - Cough, Cold, Analgesics & Allergy recognition of its Antimicrobial Hand Gel Sanitizer. (ECRM national conference USA for USA Drug Store Retailers).
– “Best New Natural Cleaning Product” – (INCLEAN is the leading trade publication for the commercial cleaning and hygiene industry).
– “Bronze award for Industrial & Life Science Design” – (The International Design Awards (IDA) exists to recognize, celebrate and promote legendary design visionaries and to uncover emerging talent in Architecture, Interior, Product, Graphic, and Fashion Design.
- Elyptol was recently “EWG Verified” by the Environmental Working Group (EWG). (EWG is an association that uses the power of public information to protect public health and the environment. Their mission is to empower people to live healthier lives in a healthier environment).